Monday, August 08, 2005

it begins...

I remember when people used to say BLAH BLAH BLAH, ah technology, now its BLOG BLOG BLOG. I would like to start by saying that i currently have no problems with any Carribeans and i happen to be quite fond of cream of wheat. Take it how you want. I respect Felipe Alou a ton, however does he really think that hundreds of millions of "carribeans" were offended by Larry Krugers comment on KNBR? I am sure that millions of people in Tortuga began to pillage on the likes of whites everywhere because Larry Kruger is upset because the Giants stink (and boy do they). Maybe I underestimate all people Latin, maybe there is a website that all check into everyday which alerts them of new racist comments. While i do believe that the comment was racially insensitive, Alou getting his metamucil in a bunch isnt helping matters. I truly believe this is a perfect diversion for a manager whos team is playing way below their capabilities, less focus on him and more on the bad racist of KNBR. Maybe the carribean comment was too much, but anyone who continually marches out Tyler "Maybe i should spend more time improving my pitching and less time in the tanning booth" Walker out to the mound as their closer does have mush for brains. I mean C'mon even the fricking Rockies have a better closer. You know the worst part, its that the giants are trying so hard to catch the rockies and the teams ahead of them keep losing and giving people hope..........damn Carribeans.............................................and thats the Bottom Line


shouts out
------------------
Kev "finally back from the corn" Droullard
Sug "you said Yella" holmes
Nate "Pipe Dreams" Kincaid
Steve "I love Adam Melhuse" Esau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home