Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A couple things i have noticed.
:When I am in the car and i have to go to the restroom really bad, then and only then do i happen to get behind a student driver or a trucker on the final stage of his speed hit. Its amazing to me, how that works out.
:if you have plenty of time to waste and wouldnt mind the traffic.................the streets are empty freaking ghost town.............only in America

:When did Vince Vaughn become one of my favorite actors, or should we call him Johnny Nail every role. Silky tells me i need to hit the wedding crashers up, instant classic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Brian is gone and living the dream that i am sure that all of us would like to be, college in Hawaii. I do envy him, however things are always easier to do once you have someone there already like he has neen-ers right now. I am glad he isnt alone, freaking rob thomas/Kyle Korver.
Paging Al Pacino.........Mr. Al Pacino. Havent seen you since Colin Ferrell flic, meanwhile good ol Bobble DeNiro has a new flick every 6 weeks. Comedy, horror, sci-fi, gangster no problem Bobby's got it.
Carrie wants taco's tonight, not gonna argue with her there, she does make a good taco. Something to be said about a woman who can cook some good food, I'm In!!!!!
Football season is almost here, which means weeks and weeks of lovely frustration with the Hapless 49ers and me saying to my friends, hey at least its almost Kings season.........until they suck and then i am waiting for baseball............it is a vicious cycle.
So it was great to hear from ben, out in witchita watching his brother play. he was surrounded by some wonderfully smart people and soon as i learn to advertise others blogs i would love for you guys to read it.........great stuff.
Do you guys ever wonder if your life is like a choose your own adventure book and once you hit the big taco truck in the sky if you will be able to go back and look at what could have been. Some people tell me you will go crazy if you think like that, i say food for thought.
I have great friends and a great family, i just dont like to be around them for too long. I wonder if people take that the wrong way, its not them its just me, i do enjoy my quiet time either way i love you all and thats the bottom line!

Shouts Out
-------------------------------
Dave "Baller Status" Lee
Mike "Screw Kevan Barlow" Bowlin
Tiff "I need my coffee" Bittner
Brian "Laughing at us" Bittner

1 Comments:

Blogger benji said...

Sorry to hear 'bout the vicious cycle. No Niners hope with the Alex Smith/Ken Dorsey tandem? Hard to believe. As for the Kings, well, they are a whole team full of Bo "What If" Jackson. Then there's the Giants. Note to self: When I am the GM of a team, I won't build my entire team around one superstar. Is Felipe fired up today? Apparently Bob Feller is another messenger of Satan. Good to have you in the e-'hood.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home