Sunday, August 21, 2005

So after a long long time, i was finally in attendance of a country and western concert. Last night we went to good ol Mountain View, Ca to the Shoreline amphitheatre and Watched Leann Womack and Toby Keith (Shooter or scooter jackson was also there). We went for my roommate Nathans birthday, we surprised him by bringing his family up and everything, now back to the concert. I would like to tell you it was exactly what I thought too many guys drinking alcohol with pants 4 sizes too small displaying too much, or not enough depending on the individual case. It was also another example of a social setting where I believe that you should have to pass a test in order to purchase alcohol. Personally as far as the concert goes, I had a great time with the people and Toby Keith was entertaining and fun to watch. I am not a huge fan of country but Toby Keith is kind of the rappers country singer, regardless I enjoy him. So I thought that there are several people that would find this interesting.

So after a long night I get home and wake up this morning finding a reason to really celebrate. My San Francisco Giants placed Tyler "I sweat bronze tanning lotion" Walker on the DL. Hold on I will be right back I feel the need to jump up and down and scream like I got a new bike on Christmas morning......................................................................
.................................................................Even if the Giants lose every game for the rest of the season, I will feel better about it because that hack job isn't on the field.


I find myself pining for the days of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat and WWF ice cream bars. I bet its because the wonderful VH1 show Hogan knows best. I love that guy, he is a perfect faja. Let the son get away with everything and brings the clamps down on his daughter if she tries to do anything......and i do mean anything.

Quick Notes
-----------------
-Yes Tiff I have your ATM card
-I used to drink a lot, now as i get older when i do happen to drink it takes MUCH MUCH LONGER TO RECOVER
-Yes Steve, FranCwaahh is a stud
-My boy Sack is very Johnnyish

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE ATM CARD AND THE ID!!! I LOVE YOU FOR BEING A PUNK....IT REALLY IS FUNN DOING STUPID SHIT IN THE PRESENCE OF SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER LET ME LIVE IT DOWN!!!! LOTS OF LAUGHS

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home