Tuesday, October 24, 2006



Guess Whos Back!!!!!!

Its ya boy from the 209 big skeezaleez here to help you swoop on some knowledge......to the non ebonic cats in the audience, this is scott and i am going to write some words that i would like you to read. The pic above is from my graduation on Sept 16th. I graduated from the University of Phoenix with my masters in Education and credential in elementary education. Wow a masters degree, i never in a million trillion years thought that i would even graduate college let alone continue my education and get a masters degree, but there i am......what a suprising twist. I would like to thank those who made this possible....(cue the academy award music) First and foremost i want to give thanks to god for making this all possible (this is both true as i do thank the jesus and also at the same time making fun of every professional athlete who has ever given an interview). I would also like to thank my parents for being supportive and quite possibly the greatest set of parents a boy could ever ask for. They didnt spoil me but by no means was i ever deprived, they worked very hard and had to put up with a lot to make me who i am today, and for that i thank you very much, i love you both very very much.

Next i would like to thank my sister and brother, Tiffy and i have grown into great friends and if you would have seen us at 16 and 12 you would have never thought that would happen. It has been an amazing journey and i couldnt have done it without you, I love you sis. My brother Brian is a wonderful wonderful man. I can remember about 13 or 14 years ago (WOW) and even though everyone told me that Brian looked up to me, i never believed it. Then one day i saw it, i saw how he acted, what he liked, how much pain he felt when i didnt include him and he probably doesnt remember that because he was quite young but from that day on i began to live that part of my life as positive as i could. I hope i did a good job because i wanted to provide a somewhat positive example for Brian to follow, He is a blonde, skinnier version of me and i love him to death. I want to thank him and spiff for helping mold me into who i am today.

I cannot forget my Sug, one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. She has been my rock when i am frustrated and cant forge on, she helps me stay strong. When people think that Scott is invincible and can handle anything the only reason i stay calm most of the time is because of her. She has been through alot in her life and she is in inspiration to me and the courage she has shown trying to fit into my close knit group of friends shows me her true love for me, thank you bear, thank you for being you. (i know the award music is getting louder)

The other major reason i am who i am is because of my friends, or as i like to call them my family. I have always looked at my friends like family, and i always will. In an attempt to not leave anyone out and hurt someones feelings i will not go though them one by one but rather when they read this they will know exactly who i am talking about, i have inside jokes with all of them, we have been to concerts, sporting events, savage gambling trips, tons of laughs and just as many tears. I love you guys and you girls i could not have grown into who i am today without you, i did the majority of my growing up with all of you......thank you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!! I love reading your blogs cuz a: i always learn something. b: i ALWAYS laugh out loud at least once. and C: sometimes i get a little teary :). Just wanted to say Thank you for being you......i know for a fact i would not be who i am today if it were not for my Friendship w/ you. People always said someday we would be the best of friends and now i know what they mean. Congratulations....we are a statistic :)

I am very proud of my very educated, super cool, incredibly funny bro!!!!!!
tiffy :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger benji said...

Congrats, my friend!

What a journey from turning in "mystery projects" to Fred Hilpert to being licensed by the State of California to teach young children.

I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see what's up next for you.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home