Tuesday, December 27, 2005


THE MOST IMPORTANT GIFT OF ALL...........





Another Christmas season has come and gone and the new year is quickly charging. A special person I know had a conversation with me about giving, about people who are givers and the true meaning of giving. I have always felt in my heart even through my tough college years that I had to give to those less fortunate than I. So whether it was dropping my change in the red bucket in front of the Longs or taking a name off the xmas tree in the mall I tried to do my part. I always thought I was doing it because it felt right, or because I couldn't imagine the looks on those kids faces Christmas morning and no presents. I had always hoped and wished I could do more but due to my fiscal position I was unable. I think it takes a special person to be a giver, someone who has a big heart, someone who has maybe not seen the bottom of the barrel but sure has seen their fair share of tough times. I have a lot to be thankful for including great parents and wonderful friends.
Part of the reason my friends and I have become such great friends is that we trust each other and know that if we were ever faced with a life changing decision we would make the right choice. Its all part of being a good person. The giving, the morals, the positive outlook regardless of if the odds are against you. That's why my friends are my friends, through thick and thin.
there's a feeling that's indescribable to me when you give. Whether you are giving a present, or a hug, or a laugh its just something that seems to make the true people that you value in your life feel better. I have come to a point in my life where I love that feeling, better yet cherish that feeling and the more educated in life I become I am starting to realize why, people matter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Jim Prohs. I am not sure who you are or why my name appears on your blog. Can you explain? I suppose it is possible that there is more than one person with this name, but the name is very unusal.

Thanks
jprohs@qconline.com

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home