Wednesday, April 12, 2006


WHO KNEW?
Who knew that Steve Irwins attack on the Florida Gator mascot in an ESPN hallway would rile these hoopin gators up so much. This is going to come as a shock to most of you.....so please brace yourself. ..... One of my teams actually won a championship.........Mr. Noah (see pic right) and his band of athletic sophomores DISMANTLED the ucla bruin cubs.

I watched the gators all year, from their undefeated start, to their mid season struggles and through out the tourney. I even told my friends that i was going to pick them to do bad in my brackets because if good ol Bittners Law has taught me anything its that the opposite will happen, and it did...I didnt win any money but hey a championship is well worth it. To make it a little sweeter they romped up on a LA team which makes it all the sweeter for myself.........because you are either NORCAL or SOCAL......or weird.....and i am definitely NORCAL.....which doesnt explain Florida but that is a totally different blog.

While I am excited about the gators championship I am a little disappointed that the final four was weak. All that drama for the Gators and ucla to blow out their opponents in the final four then the gators de-skin the baby bruins.....by the time half of the first half of the championship game was over...............THE GAME WAS OVER......and that doesnt make for great television....but at least they won and didnt lose to the University of Centralized Latino Americans, or how about this one the University of Crackhead Lephers of America.

Either way the Gators won and its about time, my teams havent won since those 94 niners.......I thought we had a world series win in 02 but Reggie Sanders was assaulted in the right field corner by a thunder stick and the rest is history.......I am starting to get angry so lets stop talking about that.........anyways Congrats to the Gators and to me (not that i did any thing) and yes Lydell it is IRONIC that the year i dont pick them to win they do, thanks for bringing that up!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger benji said...

I'm waiting for your thoughts on the asterisk holding, battery throwing, career-ending-injury cheering, no good fans in the Illadelph.

As for me, I have no time for them. Their cheesesteaks, on the other hand, I have nothing but time for.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home