Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So yesterday I am sitting in the doctors office with 15-20 other well dressed people when I notice that waiting for the nurse to call you seems a lot like the NBA draft. You are there, but you aren't really sure when you are going. When the Nurse opens up that door everyone gets quiet for a minute, hoping to hear their name. A couple people go right when you sit down. Those must be your blue chippers your lebron's of the world. Slowly its getting close to Go time, and anticipation starts to build. Its like the eighth pick, the door opens..............................Jaunita Morales...............Dang it, that's ok I didn't want to be a clipper anyway. Then there is the buzz around the green room (waiting room) after the pick as everyone tells their entourage that they should have gone with that pick. Just as the buzz dies down, the door creaks open and silence again..................Bob Schleport. Nothing, no movement, no buzz, its the unthinkable he didn't even show up. Now this sparks some excitement in the green room as it means another player (patient) will be getting drafted quicker. Again the buzz intensifies as the anticipation grows and all eyes in the room are locked on that draft door. Here comes the Nurse in her best draft scrubs (teal of course) and the next pick in the Draft is Hector Camacho.............Are you serious "Macho Cmacho"? Now I am getting irritated, I KNOW I should have gone ahead of the macho man. Just as my anger starts to boil, and my hair is standing on end..........."Scott.........Scott Bittner".....................Wait that's me. Yes..........YES YES YES..............I am so excited, finally. Somewhere in the crowd my momma is crying and offering Ernie Johnson and Charles Barkley some Bundt Cake while Hubie Brown talks about my upside and my good hands, but being 5'11 my wingspan is questioned..............I'll show em. I know its Modesto But hey I am in the L. What a great draft, although I do feel bad for the Ukrainian who is still in the green room and hasn't been drafted.

It has been brought to my attention that some people (KELLY) think that the Oakland Athletics are a better franchise than the San Francisco Giants. Her reasoning of course is because her A's have 4 Championships and the San Francisco Giants dont have one (The Giants franchise has 5 championshops by the way). Another part of her reasoning for hating the GIANTS is because she lives in the Bay Area and no one in the Bay Area cares at all about the A's except for her and the three weirdo's I saw on BART a couple weeks ago. The main reason she hates the Giants is Barry Bonds. I understand its easy to hate Barry Bonds because he gets all of the pub in local newspapers. I mean c'mon the most famous person in the A's organization is Billy Beane, and I realize that nobody on the A's has ever taken Steroids .....................
and Players like Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, and Jason Giambi were just wrongly accused
<-------------------
<-------------------{NOT A BAT}
<-------------------
I know the A's are better than a AAA team but they draw fans and get respect like one, in fact there might even be more Sacramento Rivercats fans than Oakland A's fans. Sorry Kelly, the BOTTOM LINE is the Giants are a better franchise and have more fans, and more hall of fame players and a better history. I mean its not all bad at least you have .............................................
umm....................................................hold on......................................................Carney Lansford? i mean it could be worse. Your claim to fame could be Bo Dodson....................You hard core Ports fans feel me (circa 1988).

-By the way Greta no I cant stand Stephen A. Smith, annoys me to no end.
-I think the Giants are done, thanks for nothing Brett Tomko and Grandpa Fassero
-Did you ever notice that stupid people dont know they are stupid? I was in a store today and my total was 6.50 and i handed her a 10. The phone rang and she answered it and when she got off looked at me dead in my face with MY ten dollar bill in her hand and said, its 6.50 sir.........................Deet Da Dee

Shouts out
------------------------------
Diet Coke
Taco Trucks
Pizza
Pasta
Carries Ribs
Moms Chicken Catcha
(by the way this is the food edition of shouts out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home